Toggle for Quick Form Sniper Attacks

I understand I seem to be in the minority, but I really dislike the way Quick Form Sniper attacks work. I'd like some way to lock it in the slow form. I am very, very happy to risk interruption and take a couple extra seconds to fire off a full strength attack with its entire range unhindered. The way quick form works now, I feel like the ability is crippled or neutered and constantly being forced into quick form when I want the long shot or big hit.

In the corruptor forum, people tried to explain to me how no one took sniper attacks because they weren't useful/always interrupted so quick form is better but that has not been my experience (especially teaming regularly with CC or aggro holding players).  I want my sniper attack... not just another regular one. As I said in that discussion, quick Form commits the greatest sin for me - it's not fun. Clicking a power should not result in disappointment.

I'm not asking for this to be changed for anyone who doesn't want it... or even to change the default setting. Just give us a way to choose. Let us opt out if we want to. It doesn't harm or change anything for anyone who doesn't want it.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Left 1

I think adding a toggle button might be a little janky feeling so I'd prefer an IO set that includes a piece which makes every snipe act as a slow snipe, even while engaged.

Mockup of the set: 

image.thumb.png.f39d7733657e85fd4d94d9c37561e5da.png

I wasn't too sure on which set bonuses to choose or how to divide up the enhancement values so that's up for debate. 

Edited by FupDup
  • Thumbs Up 1

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

Just now, FupDup said:

I think adding a toggle button might be a little janky feeling so I'd prefer an IO set that includes a piece which makes every snipe act as a slow snipe, even while engaged.

I'll whip up a mockup of the set in a few minutes and post it here...

Why can't it just be a setting in options?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1