Looking for advice for Sonic Blast/Energy Manipulation?

Citadel97501

Hello all, I was wondering how you all feel about the mix of Sonic Blast and EM, I was thinking this might be one of the best cone aoe builds you can make.  While sonic doesn't get a snipe, the powers it does get all seem extraordinarily good for the bonuses from EM, IE Boost Range in particular seems to be great for it?

I was thinking this might even tag team really well with either Teleport on yourself or on a TP Tanker, summons them all in a giant gaggle and then you hit Boost Range, a Build Up, then Howl, Shockwave (definitely want knockback to knockdown),  Siren Song.  Finish any stragglers with your single targets.  

If its your Teleport, then you use Boost Range, Build Up, Fold Space, Dreadful Wail, Combat teleport, Howl, Shockwave, Siren Song.  Finish up as needed...

I can tell you that Sonic/Energy is great for soloing. Siren Song puts the minions and lts. to sleep, Screech plus the EM attacks keeps the boss stunned while you take them out.

Also about the KB to KD in Shockwave, I actually find it handy when some enemy groups are spread out to use the knockback to clump them together (usually for Siren Song.) But your mileage may vary.

• 3 weeks later
On 2/24/2024 at 3:21 AM, Supertanker said:

I can tell you that Sonic/Energy is great for soloing. Siren Song puts the minions and lts. to sleep, Screech plus the EM attacks keeps the boss stunned while you take them out.

I was also looking at this.  What is the difference between lingering and prolonged vibrations?  And the other odd vibrations?

2 hours ago, OdinAZ said:

I was also looking at this.  What is the difference between lingering and prolonged vibrations?  And the other odd vibrations?

I think they just gave them different names to allow the resist debuffs to stack. I honestly don't pay too much attention to them because damage is already so high, but it is noticeable when you hit a Boss with a couple debuffs then do a ton of damage with the melee attacks.