Best minion density?

Snakebit

I want to create some ticket runs for a mid 30's spine/bio scrapper probably solo at 0/+4 or +1/4, possibly /6.

I'd like to put together the following:

Long single level map with high spawn density so I can pull 2 spawns to corners.

Could someone suggest a particular map and objective setup?

Minion types:

I'm still a little confused about how the level system works. Say I put in a bunch of enraged miners and warriors...That's going to cap my toons level at whatever the highest level for the miners are right, locking out any powers above that level but keeping the enhancement bonus for slots that are allocated above that level?

If I add custom LT's or Bosses, there is NO reward for them right? Who's the best choice of LT/Boss to include in the custom group for my toon?

Any advice at all would be welcome, especially mob type and how to maximize foe density. I do not want to grind against LTs and/bosses, I want to churn minions. I'm avoiding them except as an objective or possibly part of spawns.

Muito Obrigado.

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

I want to create some ticket runs for a mid 30's spine/bio scrapper probably solo at 0/+4 or +1/4, possibly /6.

I'd like to put together the following:

Long single level map with high spawn density so I can pull 2 spawns to corners.

Could someone suggest a particular map and objective setup?

Minion types:

I'm still a little confused about how the level system works. Say I put in a bunch of enraged miners and warriors...That's going to cap my toons level at whatever the highest level for the miners are right, locking out any powers above that level but keeping the enhancement bonus for slots that are allocated above that level?

If I add custom LT's or Bosses, there is NO reward for them right? Who's the best choice of LT/Boss to include in the custom group for my toon?

Any advice at all would be welcome, especially mob type and how to maximize foe density. I do not want to grind against LTs and/bosses, I want to churn minions. I'm avoiding them except as an objective or possibly part of spawns.

Muito Obrigado.

IIRC there is a cap for tickets per map so putting more mob won't do you any good other than XP but it will be a waste of time if your intention is getting tickets. This is also why people don't put much ambush or rebirth mob. The reward for clearing map is also depends on how many ticket you got in the map and how fast you finished it (faster is worse iirc)