Quantum Acceleration vs. Quantum Flight

Fista

Which is faster? Do either of them stack with Energy flight? Should I bother taking either of them?

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Quantum Acceleration will stack with Energy Flight and swift (which obviously is auto) and you'll get capped fly speed without any enhancements as well as some def and better flight control.

Quantum Flight makes you intangible for 30s, gives you some stealth, and has a much higher end cost but it will not stack with Energy Flight, only swift. Both powers will tag you with "Only Affecting Self"

*Edit* Quantum Flight stacks with Quantum Acceleration as well.

I take both of them because until I have enough recharge to perma LF, Quantum Flight is a nice "oh shit" button to avoid damage even avoid a Alpha Strike. It's a nice tool in the toolbox even when I have my LF perma. I take Quantum Acceleration for the obvious capped flight speed, but it also serves as a great LoTG Def/7.5% Global Recharge IO mule.

Actually, I'm wrong when I say capped flight speed. Sorry! I know Quantum Acceleration gives you "max flight" but I was wrong in thinking that's the cap. You can bump that up by slotting Energy Flight, Swift, and Quantum Acceleration with fly enh. Here's a reference of someone's test:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4702.msg35929.html#msg35929

because I am always stretched thin with slotting my PB, I never bothered putting anything into them. I usually slot Energy Flight with Freebird +Stealth and Quantum Acceleration with LotG.