Costume Suggestions

Hi! Just had a couple costume piece requests/suggestions to put out there. Lol.

First, I would love if the Chain Leather boots had a Barbed Wire option like most of the other body parts, which have Barbed Leather options. I'd also like to suggest that there be an option for Chains and Barbed Wire gloves to go over bare skin. The chest and shoulder equivalents have bare skin options, but you have to have gloves or wraps under them for the hands slot.

Lastly, I don't know if anyone else would like to see this, but it'd be cool to have the option of some of the skimpier female looks to be useable on male or huge body types. Not sure how the system works, so it might not be feasible, but there are definitely some costume pieces that the female body gets that the others don't. In particular, I'd like to see the Bottoms with Skin options of Bikini 1, 2, and 3, Barbarian, Witch Bare, Lebeaux, Lebeaux Thong, and Carnival of Light 1. 

Some supporting pieces would also be nice, like belts and such. But mainly, I think these options would be a lot of fun, in general, and the barbed wire boots, in particular for one of my characters, who has the one section of chains on his otherwise wired wrapped body. XD

Thanks for everything you do and listening to my rambling!

• Like 1