Teleport Macro Help

Myfivejs

Hi! Is there a way I can make a macro to teleport my Singularity to target? I was playing around with it earlier and some how managed to teleport a friend to my Pet instead. Sadly I can't remember how I did it.

the funny thing is that i needed a similar macro for my singularity, but what i wanted to do is teleport it to myself with out having to find it. i wanted this because with my grav/time troller, i was always in the middle of the fight, using wormhole and foldspace to drop mobs on the tank, or myself. but the singularity was always away from the center and i wanted it in the middle of all the action.

i thought a simple macro would be easy enough, except it was not. i needed the macro to select the pet and then to TP it to me, with one button. the second part was easy. it was selecting the pet that proved difficult. the problem was that selecting the pet by name worked if the pet was in your LOS (line of sight), if it was being slow and you could not see it, you could not macro it automatically. it took a long time figuring this out and someone smarter than i finally figured it out for me. the petselect will choose the first pet on your pet list (0 is the first) and it does not need LOS, the singularity can be anywhere on the map. so the first click will be to select your first pet, and the second click will be to tp it to yourself.

hence, the macro 😎

/macro_image "Teleportation_Loyalist" TPsing "pet_select 0$$powexec_location me teleport target"

the one limit that i have found with this is with the troller ATO enc bonuses, they spawn temporary pets that occasionally take the number one place, instead of your singularity. but at the start of the fight you will probably not have these. this will only TP to yourself, since your target is the singularity. there are ways to fiddle with the destination, but those take others commands and make things much too complicated, but try this link

i hope that helps! 😁

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

15 hours ago, Myfivejs said:

Hi! Is there a way I can make a macro to teleport my Singularity to target? I was playing around with it earlier and some how managed to teleport a friend to my Pet instead. Sadly I can't remember how I did it.

oops, i forgot to answer your question directly... 😄

no, you cannot target the singularity and another target to TP to at the same time. one target at a time, hence the reason for the macro that gives a location other than target. 😎

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
added quote

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

13 hours ago, Ridiculous Girl said:

the funny thing is that i needed a similar macro for my singularity, but what i wanted to do is teleport it to myself with out having to find it. i wanted this because with my grav/time troller, i was always in the middle of the fight, using wormhole and foldspace to drop mobs on the tank, or myself. but the singularity was always away from the center and i wanted it in the middle of all the action.

i thought a simple macro would be easy enough, except it was not. i needed the macro to select the pet and then to TP it to me, with one button. the second part was easy. it was selecting the pet that proved difficult. the problem was that selecting the pet by name worked if the pet was in your LOS (line of sight), if it was being slow and you could not see it, you could not macro it automatically. it took a long time figuring this out and someone smarter than i finally figured it out for me. the petselect will choose the first pet on your pet list (0 is the first) and it does not need LOS, the singularity can be anywhere on the map. so the first click will be to select your first pet, and the second click will be to tp it to yourself.

hence, the macro 😎

/macro_image "Teleportation_Loyalist" TPsing "pet_select 0$$powexec_location me teleport target"

the one limit that i have found with this is with the troller ATO enc bonuses, they spawn temporary pets that occasionally take the number one place, instead of your singularity. but at the start of the fight you will probably not have these. this will only TP to yourself, since your target is the singularity. there are ways to fiddle with the destination, but those take others commands and make things much too complicated, but try this link

i hope that helps! 😁

Thank you! This works even better than what I was trying to make!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Psyonico said:

You can use pet_select_name to get around the ATO thing mentioned.

well, i'll be darned, it does work! we were having problems with line of sight and cross map TPs but this does seem to work correctly, in all instances of testing so far. thank you! 🙂

/macro_image "Teleportation_Loyalist" TPsing "pet_select_name [PET NAME]$$powexec_location me teleport target"

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
added word