Inspiration tray key binding

Fade

In the newest page update, the power trays were updated to showing the keybind associated with the slot. I'd like to request the same functionality for the inspiration tray, showing an updated keybind if one is created.

FWIW, I don't find the bind labels on the trays of much use, unless you've gone to a really strange mapping for your primary and secondary trays. I'd wager upwards of 95% of players simply use 1-0 and C1-C0... one of the few areas of the original bind set that made and make perfect sense and can't really be improved on.

I've also never found the slot/column mapping to Insps very useful, since it means you have to load and sort the trays continuously. I find a set of binds that always fire A Green, or A Blue, etc. more useful; other than for tidiness before combat and after a store visit, it doesn't matter how well sorted your table is or what slot or column a green is in.

Edited by Shenanigunner

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

I'm with you there - to be honest, I mostly intend to unbind the inspiration keys because I'm using F1-4 for other functions. But I'd also like the game to not lie to me, and for the system of showing the current bound keys to be consistent like they are now with the powers bar. Ultimately I wouldn't consider my suggestion to be "high priority", but I don't want it to be completely forgotten either.