for arsenal control, please add some hybrid and mace/mortar-like weapons

i made an arsenal control/trick arrow controller, and it really does not feel right to have both a rifle and a bow and to constantly switch between the two. as well, i have ideas for other arsenal control toons, but for a control set that does not actually use the rifle to shoot bullets, having only a rifle option for a weapon is a bit strange. both break the role playing (something or other, insert word later 😅) immersion.

i would like to suggest the possibility of having both...

1) a crossbow-like option for an AC/TA controller combo, one that does not require a constant model switch

2) a launch tube/mortar-like or mace-like weapon for only controllers and non-AA dominators.

i am sure it is not easy, since those would probably require some animation substitutes, but it would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

other than that, i love the arsenal sets, just need more weapon options to help with RP purposes. 😁

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
found the word i was looking for
  • Like 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

I was just thinking about this earlier. With an arsenal controller (or a domi that doesn't take arsenal assault) not firing bullets it would be great to have a weapon model that wasn't a "gun" per se but more of a tool. I'm not sure what form that would take however.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

"Minimal FX Everything!"

I love this game. I'm eternally grateful that it was brought back.

"It's not enough that I win, somebody else has to lose" is not the attitude of a Hero.