Dupe the Helm Details into other costume pools

Detail 1, 2, and 3 objects have a lot of inconsistent accessibility in the costume creator.  Full Helmets have the greatest variety, whereas categories like Monstrous have basically nothing to distinguish one character from another (You can't even give them goggles or horns!  Blasphemous!).  So, throw some of those detail models into the other categories as additional costume options.  Don't worry about weird clipping; the player can work that out.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, ThatGuyCDude said:

Detail 1, 2, and 3 objects have a lot of inconsistent accessibility in the costume creator.  Full Helmets have the greatest variety, whereas categories like Monstrous have basically nothing to distinguish one character from another (You can't even give them goggles or horns!  Blasphemous!).  So, throw some of those detail models into the other categories as additional costume options.  Don't worry about weird clipping; the player can work that out.

Time to split Details 1 and 2 like they did for asymmetrical gloves, boots, and shoulders.  I want sunglasses AND earmuffs.  I'm guessing some people might want a beard/mustache AND a cigar.  The head details are entirely too limited now for all of the options that are available.

Also, can we get the halos moved from Auras to one of the Detail options?  Why can't I have an angel with halo and a glowing eyes aura or the Feathers aura?  Maybe not move Halos but just copy them to the head details because I'm sure some people enjoy the option of a combat Halo aura appearing when they start fighting.   But we have the floating Retro SciFi (3 and 4) style halos that float above our head as a Detail 1 option, so why can't we have the traditional Halo there?

• Like 7