Fiery Melee Tanker

StriderIV

I want to run my first Fiery Melee hero. I really like Combustion, so I want to run it on a Tanker. Which of these secondaries would you recommend I pair it with, and why?

Shield: I kind of dig the fire sword aesthetic with shield. AAO + Shield Charge + FSC + Combustion sounds like a room cleared. My only worry with this combo is endurance.

Elec Armor: Brings a damage aura, a heal and endurance recovery to deal with Fiery Melees end costs.

Rad Armor: Everyone seems in love with Rad Armor, and for good reason. Heals, absorb and decent endurance recovery. I’m not sure if Fiery Melee has a ton of +Force Feedback slotting to push the recharge, like SS or Stone does.

Edited by StriderIV

Rad/Fire is insanely fun. Personally I'd go that route, but I've had Shield/Fire Tanks and they're equally fun, but in more of a smash and bash sort of way.  Battle Axe is the ultimate Tanking secondary with Axe Cyclone, and I'm sure there are players out there that could give a a decent build for it, but in total game experience, I think you'll go father with Rad or Shield. Just so you know, I'm biased. My sig says it all.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe