Challenge Bounty Posted: 2 Billion up for grabs. Stalker's turn!

Koopak

Hey gang, I am pushing to gather data and builds for a new and improved pylon and clear speed sheet. To that effect I am posting regular bounties to encourage competition and push the limit. Thus without further to do.

Bounty Posted!

Prize: 2 billion influence

Task:
Post the best pylon/dummy time of any Stalker for the month of March. Read the rules and regulations and post your results here: Clear Speed Leaderboards

(posts made in this thread will be processed if they meet the requirements listed.)

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, March 1st 2024 See in your timezone here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, April 1st 2024 See in your timezone here!
(In the links look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.

Edited by Koopak

1 hour ago, free2 said:

are you allowed to be on a team during the stalker bounty pylon?

No you will not be permitted. I recognize that Stalker crit rate is heavily dependent on Teams but this can be loosely calculated for. More importantly it would necessitate all competitors be able to get 7 account to stand around to boost their performance to compete which is an impractical requirement.

12 hours ago, Koopak said:

No you will not be permitted. I recognize that Stalker crit rate is heavily dependent on Teams but this can be loosely calculated for. More importantly it would necessitate all competitors be able to get 7 account to stand around to boost their performance to compete which is an impractical requirement.

Copy just making sure no one doing anything sneaky or I'm not doing something that I could be 

On 3/1/2024 at 1:33 PM, free2 said:

Copy just making sure no one doing anything sneaky or I'm not doing something that I could be 

Well...it is a stalker bounty, I'm sure we'll all be at least a little sneaky.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Excelsior

ExAstris - Arachnos Widow

Pulp Noir - Illusion/Psy Assault

Perspective - Illusion/TA

Madame Elena - Rad/Bio (Scrapper)

• 3 weeks later

Late on the update, my wish was granted! On the 29th, with just days to go the lead was stolen by none other than @Ston!

With the deadline here (sorry for lacking updates here, IRL got VERY busy the last week) we can now proclaim Ston as king of the sneaky bois! Congratulations Ston I'll be in touch today regarding your winnings.

• Like 1