Clear Speed Leaderboards

Koopak

Clear Speed Leaderboards

For a long time there has been a thread in the Scrapper sub forum that was dedicated to pylon and trapdoor times. However due to that thread being in the Scrapper forums its seen other ATs under represented and I personally had gripes about the formatting and standards for the data. I of course do not blame the creator, far from it. However I decided to throw together my own to encourage optimization and pushing the limits of CoX builds.

Which you can see here!

So! What do you need to get your name on the board!? Simple, submit a time and build here in the forums and I will update the sheet weekly as I am able. Bonus points if you can provide a video of your run, but I understand that may be impractical for some. Multiple submissions are permitted. I will add a "Thanks!" reaction once it has been added to the sheet. So here are the rules.

Pylon/Dummy Times

• Solo kill a Vanguard Training Pylon in the RWZ or the dummy summoned by the Mobile Dummy Combatant accolade power from Dr. Aeon (The new RWZ overhaul has added these pylons next to the base)
  • You may not have outside help that in any way effects your damage output with the exception of endurance. No accuracy, recharge or damage buffs. (This includes passive buffs such as Stalker crit or Kheldian inherits)
  • No banned powers may be used.
  • You must specify if your Hybrid is used actively (clicked)
  • You must specify how many runs if submitting an average.
  • You MUST provide a mids build (file or datachunk preferred) to have your record submitted, no build secrets here. If you cannot use mids, you may submit the contents of a /buildsavefile
  • Time starts at the first point of damage dealt, and ends when the pylon/dummy is destroyed.
  • Bonus points for a video.
  • Pet users if possible please provide a combat log for carnifax so I may calculate the difference in pet performance that purple patch would apply against an AV. Your time will be listed as is regardless, but a secondary time showing effect vs a true AV will also be included if a combat log is provided.
  • Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.
  • Please declare whether the run is sustainable or not. A run is consisted sustained if it can be maintained for a full two minutes.

Office Mission Times

• Solo clear Galaxy Brain's Office Mission Simulator (Arc ID: 57885, Test Server Arc ID: 23878)
  • Difficulty must be +0x8, if people submit multiple +4x8s I'll add a sheet for it.
  • You may not have any other characters on the map.
  • No banned powers may be used.
  • You must specify if your Hybrid is used actively (clicked)
  • You must specify how many runs if submitting an average.
  • You MUST provide a mids build to have your record submitted, no build secrets here.
  • Time starts when you finish loading into the mission and ends when the missions completes and you are allowed to exit.
  • Bonus points for a video.
  • Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.

Banned Powers

• Lore Incarnates
  • Any inspiration besides green, blue, purple, or orange.
  • Buffs from other players that impact dps (endurance is permitted)
  • QA Tester Buffs (please double check before starting a run as the AoE version is zone wide.
  • Any temp power not sold at the P2W vender or otherwise impractical to run as part of a standard loadout (Exceptions are made for impossible to remove temp buffs such as those rewarded for some missions, provided they are declared.

Explicitly Banned Powers

Spoiler

Under construction

Explicitly Allowed Powers

Spoiler

Under construction

• Offense Amplifier (P2W)
  • Aura of Mot (Unable to dismiss, must declare)
  • QA Tester Buffs

While not required, use of the following template is greatly appreciated. Please limit one submission per template use.
Submission Template:
Run Type: (required)
Archetype: (required)
Primary Powerset: (required)
Secondary Powerset: (required)
Time in seconds: (required)

Burst: (whether the run is burst or sustained dps)
Hybrid: (required)
Number of Runs: (If greater than one)
Version: (If older than date of submission, if unknown, specify)
Video Link: (if available)
Notes: (Any added details you'd like to add, please include any temp powers violating the above rules here)
Build: (required)

Short List Leaderboard

Bellow are the current top times by AT
See the full list here!

Pylon/Dummy
Best in show
Ston (Stalker): 00:261602.688dps

Spoiler

Blaster
N/A

Controller

Frosticus: 00:37 / 1164.215dps

Defender

N/A

Scrapper

Ratch_: 00:28 / 1497.341dps

Tanker

N/A

Peacebringer

Laucianna: 00:39 / 1111.067dps

Warshade

N/A

Sentinel

Underfyre: 00:38 1136.942dps

Brute

N/A

Stalker

Ston: 00:261602.688dps

Corruptor

Glacier Peak: 01:37523.149dps

Mastermind

N/A

Dominator

VertigoIguana: 00:28 / 1497.341dps

Fortunata

Koopak: 01:34 / 535.766dps

Night Widow

Koopak: 01:24 / 584.330dps

Bane Spider

N/A

Crab Spider

N/A

Office Mission Sim
Best in show
Laucianna: 03:21

Spoiler

Blaster
N/A

Controller

N/A

Defender

N/A

Scrapper

N/A

Tanker

Kerm: 04:05

Peacebringer

Laucianna: 03:21

Warshade

N/A

Sentinel

EnjoyTheJourney: 06:15

Brute

N/A

Stalker

N/A

Mastermind

N/A

Dominator

EnjoyTheJourney: 06:13

Fortunata

KaizenSoze: 05:21

Night Widow

N/A

Bane Spider

N/A

Crab Spider

N/A

Bounties!
Periodically I may place bounties for certain achievements, these will take the form of in game rewards. Active and Claimed bounties will be listed below.

1st Sub 60 second Peacebringer Pylon time: Clam Leader
Reward: 2 Billion Influence, 1,000 Aether

Best Dominator Pylon Time February 2024: Vertigolguana
Reward: 2 Billion Influence

Best Stalker Time March 2024: Ston

Reward: 2 Billion Influence 

Edited by Koopak
  • Like 5

Posting an update on this

Most recent time was 58 seconds as of about 5 minutes ago.

Worth noting I have the 9% damage buff from the end of Dream Doctors story arc, I tried to remove it but I'm not able and I can't really wait it out since its 120 hours of in game time and I'm only able to spend 3 to 4 hours in game at a time. If you remove that I would still be at 59 seconds.

Edited by Clam Leader
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Clam Leader said:

Posting an update on this

Most recent time was 58 seconds as of about 5 minutes ago.

Worth noting I have the 9% damage buff from the end of Dream Doctors story arc, I tried to remove it but I'm not able and I can't really wait it out since its 120 hours of in game time and I'm only able to spend 3 to 4 hours in game at a time. If you remove that I would still be at 59 seconds.

Is this the same build as before hun?

- Lauci x

Gonna kick off the office mission sheet finally with my own submission, this is just a first attempt using my fort build. ( Someone please beat it )

Run Type: Office Mission
Archetype: Fortunata
Primary Powerset: Fortunata Training
Secondary Powerset: Fortunata Teamwork
Time in seconds: 376 ( 6:16 )
Hybrid: Yes
Number of Runs: 1
Version: I27p6
Video Link: N/A
Notes: Runners were an issue due to lack of burst AoE to cleave them down before AI trys to run
Build: Attached and also added the data chunk below. (Either is acceptable as is the forum export method)

Spoiler

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

Acinus v4 - Arachnos Fortunata.mbd

Edited by Koopak

I can post some of the times I’ve written down later if you want to add them to your spreadsheet.

EDIT: I don’t have Mids builds nor do I know what issue/page the runs were done under though. They would be on the page or two before 4* ITF came out, since that’s when I started building with Barrier instead of Ageless, among other changes.

EDIT 2: Also I think the runs were mostly if not all done with Amplifiers on. Gah I should’ve taken better notes.

I’ll search the other Pylon thread for my posts which should fill in the gaps.

Edited by arcane

47 minutes ago, arcane said:

I can post some of the times I’ve written down later if you want to add them to your spreadsheet.

EDIT: I don’t have Mids builds nor do I know what issue/page the runs were done under though. They would be on the page or two before 4* ITF came out, since that’s when I started building with Barrier instead of Ageless, among other changes.

EDIT 2: Also I think the runs were mostly if not all done with Amplifiers on. Gah I should’ve taken better notes.

I’ll search the other Pylon thread for my posts which should fill in the gaps.

I need to clarify the rule set more, im partial to allowing easily obtained and functionally permeable temp powers because the ban on them was more about establishing baselines or otherwise making the tests fair back on live. HCing is a different beast. If you cant nail down the time or version thats fine, we can do unknown.

The build however is 100% needed as thats the primary purpose of this, sharing builds and techniques to explore the limits of the system.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Koopak said:

I need to clarify the rule set more, im partial to allowing easily obtained and functionally permeable temp powers because the ban on them was more about establishing baselines or otherwise making the tests fair back on live. HCing is a different beast. If you cant nail down the time or version thats fine, we can do unknown.

The build however is 100% needed as thats the primary purpose of this, sharing builds and techniques to explore the limits of the system.

Oh well, no builds here. Mac user so no Mids. And the spreadsheets I used to set them up are long gone.

Pylon

84 seconds - Peacebringer. 
100 seconds... Peacebringer.

84 seconds was a one off. I did 9 more runs, and with a new build. Lowest was 93, but averaged out was a bout 100 seconds.
I don't have it in me to grind more at the moment, my timing feels real off at the moment. Might revisit later.

New Doom Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd

Edited by Doomrider

20 minutes ago, arcane said:

Oh well, no builds here. Mac user so no Mids. And the spreadsheets I used to set them up are long gone.

Same boat here, but I would assume a /buildsavefile arcanebuild.txt would do the trick.

Below are results for both a pylon run and an office mission run, another kind of run, and a few ideas to consider are also offered ... 

Run types: pylon defeat, office mission run, ITF challenge

Archetype: dominator

Primary powerset: plant

Secondary powerset: fiery assault
Mastery / Patron: fire mastery

Time in seconds: 241 (4:01, 287 DPS), 373 (6:13), failed first ITF challenge run, then 23:58

Hybrid: Melee core hybrid 

Other incarnates: Cardiac core alpha, Barrier core destiny, Degen core interface, Pyronic core judgment used only for ITF challenge, no use of lore for any run
 - Barrier and hybrid used freely for pylon defeat and ITF challenge, barrier used once at the start for the office mission, hybrid never activated for office run, passive effects only

Notes: No use of inspirations, temp powers, clicky accolades, or amplifiers for any runs. Also, no way this build was operating at its ceiling in my hands. Made lots of mistakes picking the order of attacks to use for pylon defeat, was hovering through the office mission and taking my time lining up the cone for seeds. First time running the office mission, as well. Also, one runner with a sliver of life that I didn't notice was a floor down from the final office mission floor and about 25 seconds was added to the time to find and defeat him. The ITF challenge is something I've done fairly often, and so the second run wasn't quite as filled with errors.

The office mission is a breath of fresh air after many Trapdoor runs. It's just more fun to run. One opinion only, of course, FWIW. 

The ITF challenge was failed the first time after I put my dominator too close to the ground in a big crowd of Cimerorans and a defeat ensued shortly after that. That was a bit of a brain fart. The second run went better. The first mission took about 14 minutes, which is pretty slow for the first mission. Hovering makes setting the camera right challenging in cave sections that have low ceilings, which contributed to making mission 1 slower. Repeated use of seeds wore down crowds, though. In contrast, the second mission had the best map (one long cave with no backtracking needed). Also, it was possible to use seeds, creepers, and spirit tree to keep aggro manageable and to focus fire down each shadow cyst along the way to the end of the mission. 

Build: Attached file

Ideas for timing and reporting ...

When to start timing: Timing started when casting seeds for the office mission. Fly trap was already out at the start of the pylon run and the office mission since having the T9 pet out is pretty common at the start of a mission for dominators and controllers (obviously MMs as well). Creepers were not out when starting any of the runs, as that seems like an "in combat" cast. Perhaps the "pet" details aren't really needed for reporting purposes. But, probably the use of controls should be a good time to start timing the office mission, along with when damage is done to mobs, especially for seeds or other confusion powers because of how they affect mob AI.  

What to report: The mastery chosen can have a noticeable effect on clear times, particular for dominators. Ice mastery would have sped up the pylon run and the office run, but might have made it a bit harder to meet the "no defeats" condition for the ITF challenge, for example. It's just a request for one extra bit of information for those scanning posts and trying to compare the same primary and secondary combinations. Also, it could be useful (and standard) to have incarnates indicated in the build supplied with the post. The incarnate choices made for this build might surprise some, for example, and it helps for understanding performance differences across runs. 

The ITF challenge can, perhaps, be viewed as an add-on optional run to report about for those who want to take on a harder challenge. There are a fair number of players I know (myself included) who sometimes solo the first two missions of the ITF at +4x8, bosses appear, no inspirations, no temp powers, no amplifiers, no clicky accolades, and no defeats allowed as a measuring stick for their builds. For most builds it is not an easy run. But, all ATs have completed Master of ITF runs solo and so the first two missions are doable for all ATs, for a fair cross-section of endgame builds. Also, if the mission objectives can be cleared while meeting the conditions in something less than a very long period of time then you've got a really solid build on your hands, capable of taking on a lot of content. FWIW, I started timing the ITF challenge as my dominator started moving inside the first mission doorway. 

Druid of the Forest - Dominator (Plant Control - Fiery Assault -Fire Mastery).mbd

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney
  • Thanks 1

Run Type: Office
Archetype: Tank
Primary Powerset: Fire
Secondary Powerset: Dark
Time in seconds: 245
Hybrid: Not Active
Number of Runs: 1 Run
Video Link: 

Notes: First run, could be faster with changes to pull patterns and build revisions. This is the first revision of the build and there are a few tweaks that I need to make. 
Build: 

Spoiler

Hero Tanker
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev. 3
──────────────────────────────

• Primary powerset: Fiery Aura
  • Secondary powerset: Dark Melee
  • Pool powerset (#1): Fighting
  • Pool powerset (#2): Speed
  • Pool powerset (#3): Leaping
  • Pool powerset (#4): Leadership
  • Epic powerset: Mu Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Blazing Aura

• A: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage
  • 7: Superior Avalanche: Damage/Endurance
  • 17: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 23: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 25: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 25: Superior Avalanche: Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 1: Smite

• A: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage
  • 3: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance
  • 3: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 5: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 5: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 7: Superior Blistering Cold: Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 2: Fire Shield

• A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 4: Healing Flames

• A: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb

Level 6: Temperature Protection

• A: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 8: Consume

• A: Mocking Beratement: Recharge
  • 9: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Recharge
  • 9: Mocking Beratement: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 11: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Recharge/Range
  • 11: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Range
  • 13: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate

Level 10: Boxing

• A: Absolute Amazement: Stun
  • 13: Absolute Amazement: Stun/Recharge
  • 15: Absolute Amazement: Stun/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 15: Absolute Amazement: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 17: Absolute Amazement: Chance for ToHit Debuff

Level 12: Hasten

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 36: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 37: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 14: Tough

• A: Aegis: Resistance/Endurance

Level 16: Weave

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • 43: Luck of the Gambler: Defense

Level 18: Burn

• A: Eradication: Chance for Energy Damage
  • 19: Scirocco's Dervish: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 19: Obliteration: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 21: Nucleolus Exposure
  • 21: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 23: Perfect Zinger: Chance for Psi Damage

Level 20: Combat Jumping

• 43: Kismet: Accuracy +6%

Level 22: Fiery Embrace

Level 24: Maneuvers

• 46: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 26: Assault

• A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Level 28: Dark Consumption

• A: Superior Might of the Tanker: Recharge/Chance for +Res(All)
  • 29: Superior Might of the Tanker: Damage/Recharge
  • 29: Superior Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 36: Superior Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 30: Touch of Fear

• 31: Scirocco's Dervish: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 31: Obliteration: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 31: Cloud Senses: Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • 33: Glimpse of the Abyss: Chance of Damage(Psionic)
  • 33: Fury of the Gladiator: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 32: Soul Drain

• A: Armageddon: Damage
  • 33: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge
  • 34: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 34: Armageddon: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 34: Armageddon: Damage/Endurance
  • 36: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up

Level 35: Electrifying Fences

• A: Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • 37: Javelin Volley: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 37: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 39: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 39: Trap of the Hunter: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 42: Positron's Blast: Accuracy/Damage

Level 38: Ball Lightning

• 40: Javelin Volley: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 40: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 40: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage

Level 41: Plasma Shield

Level 44: Mu Lightning

• A: Superior Winter's Bite: Accuracy/Damage
  • 45: Superior Winter's Bite: Damage/RechargeTime
  • 45: Superior Winter's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 45: Superior Winter's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 46: Superior Winter's Bite: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 46: Superior Winter's Bite: Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge

Level 47: Static Discharge

• A: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage
  • 48: Superior Frozen Blast: Damage/Endurance
  • 48: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 48: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 50: Superior Frozen Blast: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 50: Superior Frozen Blast: Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 49: Vengeance

Inherents:

Level 1: Gauntlet

Level 1: Brawl

• A: Hecatomb: Damage
  • 27: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge
  • 27: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 42: Hecatomb: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 43: Hecatomb: Damage/Endurance

Level 1: Sprint

• (Empty)

Level 2: Rest

• (Empty)

Level 1: Swift

• (Empty)

Level 1: Hurdle

• (Empty)

Level 1: Health

• A: Miracle: +Recovery
  • 39: Numina's Convalesence: +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • 50: Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance

Level 1: Stamina

• A: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

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

Second Run with Parse Screenshot:

Spoiler

Time: 235

Video Link:

Parse Screenshot:

image.thumb.png.d3e221ee356c9472af38c9c5f723a00a.png

Edited by Kerm
Added Build Data Chunk & Second Run with Parse
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2024 at 12:06 AM, Kerm said:

Build: 

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Tanker

• Primary powerset: Fiery Aura
  • Secondary powerset: Dark Melee
  • Pool powerset (#1): Fighting
  • Pool powerset (#3): Leaping

Powers taken:

Level 1: Blazing Aura

• A: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage
  • 7: Superior Avalanche: Damage/Endurance
  • 17: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 23: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 25: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 25: Superior Avalanche: Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 1: Smite

• A: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage
  • 3: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance
  • 3: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 5: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 5: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 7: Superior Blistering Cold: Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 2: Fire Shield

• A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 4: Healing Flames

• A: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb

Level 6: Temperature Protection

• A: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 8: Consume

• A: Mocking Beratement: Recharge
  • 9: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Recharge
  • 9: Mocking Beratement: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 11: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Recharge/Range
  • 11: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Range
  • 13: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate

Level 10: Boxing

• 13: Absolute Amazement: Stun/Recharge
  • 15: Absolute Amazement: Stun/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 15: Absolute Amazement: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 17: Absolute Amazement: Chance for ToHit Debuff

Level 12: Hasten

• 36: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 37: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 14: Tough

Level 16: Weave

• 43: Luck of the Gambler: Defense

Level 18: Burn

• 19: Scirocco's Dervish: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 19: Obliteration: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 21: Nucleolus Exposure
  • 21: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 23: Perfect Zinger: Chance for Psi Damage

Level 20: Combat Jumping

• 43: Kismet: Accuracy +6%

Level 22: Fiery Embrace

Level 24: Maneuvers

• 46: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 26: Assault

• A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Level 28: Dark Consumption

• 29: Superior Might of the Tanker: Damage/Recharge
  • 29: Superior Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 36: Superior Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 30: Touch of Fear

• 31: Scirocco's Dervish: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 31: Obliteration: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 31: Cloud Senses: Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • 33: Glimpse of the Abyss: Chance of Damage(Psionic)
  • 33: Fury of the Gladiator: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 32: Soul Drain

• A: Armageddon: Damage
  • 33: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge
  • 34: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 34: Armageddon: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 34: Armageddon: Damage/Endurance
  • 36: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up

Level 35: Electrifying Fences

• 37: Javelin Volley: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 37: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 39: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 39: Trap of the Hunter: Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 38: Ball Lightning

• 40: Javelin Volley: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 40: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 40: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage

Level 41: Plasma Shield

Level 44: Mu Lightning

• A: Superior Winter's Bite: Accuracy/Damage
  • 45: Superior Winter's Bite: Damage/RechargeTime
  • 45: Superior Winter's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 45: Superior Winter's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 46: Superior Winter's Bite: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 46: Superior Winter's Bite: Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge

• A: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage
  • 48: Superior Frozen Blast: Damage/Endurance
  • 48: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 48: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 50: Superior Frozen Blast: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 50: Superior Frozen Blast: Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 49: Vengeance

Inherents:

• A: Hecatomb: Damage
  • 27: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge
  • 27: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 42: Hecatomb: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 43: Hecatomb: Damage/Endurance

• (Empty)

• (Empty)

• (Empty)

• (Empty)

• A: Miracle: +Recovery
  • 39: Numina's Convalesence: +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • 50: Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance

It seems the forum format is not importing into mids correctly, i will manually reproduce if necessary but would it be possible for you to provide the datachunk?

Edit - I have manually imported the build and added the datachunk to the sheet

Edited by Koopak

Run Type: Office Map
Archetype: Tanker
Primary Powerset: Invulnerability
Secondary Powerset: Fire
Time in seconds: 309
Hybrid: Not Active(Melee)
Video Link: 

Notes: This build is much less farm oriented and made for team play. It has a ton of -res procs to help with team damage.

Spoiler

Hero Tanker

• Primary powerset: Invulnerability
  • Secondary powerset: Fiery Melee
  • Pool powerset (#1): Leaping
  • Pool powerset (#3): Fighting

Powers taken:

Level 1: Temp Invulnerability

• A: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP
  • 29: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance
  • 36: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance
  • 36: Unbreakable Guard: Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 36: Unbreakable Guard: RechargeTime/Resistance
  • 37: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 1: Fire Sword

• 3: Superior Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage
  • 3: Superior Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 5: Superior Might of the Tanker: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 5: Superior Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 7: Achilles' Heel: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 2: Resist Physical Damage

• A: Impervium Armor: Psionic Resistance
  • 13: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • 13: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 4: Combustion

• 7: Scirocco's Dervish: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 9: Obliteration: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 9: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 11: Fury of the Gladiator: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 11: Perfect Zinger: Chance for Psi Damage

Level 6: Dull Pain

• A: Preventive Medicine: Heal
  • 15: Preventive Medicine: Heal/Endurance
  • 15: Preventive Medicine: Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 17: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime
  • 19: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • 21: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb

Level 8: Resist Elements

• A: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance
  • 43: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance
  • 46: Unbreakable Guard: RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 10: Taunt

• A: Invention: Range

Level 12: Unyielding

• 39: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance
  • 40: Unbreakable Guard: RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 14: Resist Energies

• 40: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance
  • 40: Unbreakable Guard: RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 16: Combat Jumping

• 17: Kismet: Accuracy +6%

Level 18: Invincibility

• 19: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
  • 21: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up
  • 46: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff
  • 50: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 20: Build Up

• (Empty)

Level 22: Tough Hide

• 23: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • 23: Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist Damage
  • 37: Luck of the Gambler: Defense

Level 24: Fire Sword Circle

• 25: Scirocco's Dervish: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 25: Obliteration: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 27: Perfect Zinger: Chance for Psi Damage
  • 27: Achilles' Heel: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 29: Shield Breaker: Chance for Lethal Damage

Level 26: Hasten

Level 28: Super Speed

• A: Winter's Gift: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • 37: Winter's Gift: Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 30: Greater Fire Sword

• A: Touch of Death: Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • 31: Mako's Bite: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 31: Hecatomb: Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • 31: Gladiator's Strike: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 33: Perfect Zinger: Chance for Psi Damage
  • 33: Achilles' Heel: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 32: Boxing

• 33: Absolute Amazement: Stun/Recharge
  • 34: Absolute Amazement: Stun/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 34: Absolute Amazement: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 34: Absolute Amazement: Stun/Endurance

Level 35: Tough

• (Empty)

Level 38: Weave

• 39: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 41: Electrifying Fences

• 42: Javelin Volley: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 42: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 42: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 43: Trap of the Hunter: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 43: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

Level 44: Ball Lightning

• 45: Javelin Volley: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 45: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 45: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 46: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

• A: Ragnarok: Damage
  • 48: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge
  • 48: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 48: Ragnarok: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 50: Ragnarok: Damage/Endurance

Level 49: Maneuvers

• 50: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Inherents:

• (Empty)

• (Empty)

• (Empty)

• (Empty)

• (Empty)

• A: Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance
  • 39: Miracle: +Recovery

Level 28: Speed Phase

IMPORT DATA

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

Parse Screenshot:

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-01-22170521.thumb.png.958985439f39fd71147f846fd2b8353f.png

Edited by Kerm
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2024 at 5:21 PM, Doomrider said:

Pylon

84 seconds - Peacebringer. 
100 seconds... Peacebringer.

84 seconds was a one off. I did 9 more runs, and with a new build. Lowest was 93, but averaged out was a bout 100 seconds.
I don't have it in me to grind more at the moment, my timing feels real off at the moment. Might revisit later.

New Doom Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd

I included both times if that's okay

• Thumbs Up 1

Bounty Posted!

Prize: 2 billion influence

Task:
Post the best pylon/dummy time of any Dominator for the month of February.

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, February 1st 2024 See in your time here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, March 1st 2024 See in your time here!
(In the links look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

Edited by Koopak