Still Learning.....

Was working on my Indomitable Tanker " Gnarge " ( Gnarly + Large ), running Maria Jenkins Arc for Portal Jockey and finally got to the Siege Mission.

Was running the mission at +3 x 2, he couldn't really cause me any real harm but every time I got him to a little sliver of health he would Heal to Half Health, rinse/repeat, rinse/repeat, rinse/repeat, rinse/repeat, frustrated I exited the mission. Instead of using my brain, and lowering the difficulty, or buying a Signature Summon to allow me to finish the mission, I Auto-Completed it, groan, I forgot that on Badge missions that's a No-No. Went to the Pillar in my base and re-ran the arc, but it ends before Siege, groan, groan.... I haven't done the next mission from Maria Jenkins in the normal contact process.

Is there any way to back me up so I can redo Siege? Probably not but I didn't think it would hurt to ask, groan, 2004 Veteran makes a newbie mistake.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

But will that count towards Portal Jockey?  saw it in Mission list but not in badge requirements. Worth a try though, thanks.

Marine X

1 hour ago, Marine X said:

But will that count towards Portal Jockey?  saw it in Mission list but not in badge requirements. Worth a try though, thanks.

It counts for the defeat of siege either as an AV or elite boss version which tallies him as beat for portal jockey.

• Thumbs Up 1

That got me Portal Jockey, think I'll go ahead and finish the arc for Statesman's Pal, thanks for the info folks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Marine X