Talos Island Paragon Dance Party Bum uses outdated text

[NPC] Bum: It used to be a club entrance. Now it is my home. Go find Pocket D. There's three entrances. Think of it as an...adventure.

I mean, he is homeless, so it may be outdated because he doesn't know where to get free internet access.

This is the fellow at [435.0 159.5 5645.7] in Talos, next to the Movie Theater in front of the Paragon Dance Party entrance. We now have both PDP and Pocket D, though, so surely he must have seen one or two people disappearing into the door behind him.

However, as instruction to newer players, it also falls short (and did in the Live era as well) since there are more entrances.

We should put the PDP posters back up around all the PDP doors. Also put a door to paragon dance party somewhere on the blue side of Pocket D—that would be badass. Maybe it would encourage PDP to get some usage. Also, put a base portal in PDP. 

Edited by Azari

2 hours ago, Azari said:

We should put the PDP posters back up around all the PDP doors.

The PDP entrance I saw had PDP fliers strewn around like the Pocket D fliers strewn around the Pocket D entrances.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

The PDP entrance I saw had PDP fliers strewn around like the Pocket D fliers strewn around the Pocket D entrances.

I think the steel canyon north door has no posters