how to open the sky for building up?

You have to pick Sky as the ceiling option.  Click the Current Room button on the base editor then Object.  You need to make sure your ceiling is set to the max height, so remove any of the grey blocks that are there so the ceiling is as tall as can go.  Then, select the ceiling tile and the on the base editor Pick Style.  You should see an option for Sky there among the ceiling tiles.

You'll want to watch the videos Dacy put together.  It explains all of this.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ZacKing said:

You have to pick Sky as the ceiling option.  Click the Current Room button on the base editor then Object.  You need to make sure your ceiling is set to the max height, so remove any of the grey blocks that are there so the ceiling is as tall as can go.  Then, select the ceiling tile and the on the base editor Pick Style.  You should see an option for Sky there among the ceiling tiles.

You'll want to watch the videos Dacy put together.  It explains all of this.

You saw in my original post i have sky as the choice.  My whole base, you look up, you see forever.  You fly up… bonk.  

5 hours ago, Snarky said:

You saw in my original post i have sky as the choice.  My whole base, you look up, you see forever.  You fly up… bonk.  

Ah ok, sorry.  I misunderstood your post.  You'll have to use F3 while in edit mode and move the entrance portal above the base to do that.  Check out the video here.  Great step by step tutorial.

Edited by ZacKing
  • Thanks 1