Level 30 Boss in a Level 26 Mission (Doc Buzzsaw)

Frostmoon

I'm working my way through Doc Buzzsaw's mission arcs right now, and I ran into something I don't think I've ever seen before. In the mission "Steal robotic tech for Doc Buzzsaw", part of the Heavy Metal Doctoring arc, Archon Adlai has for some reason spawned at level 30 - despite everyone else in the mission being either level 26 or 27. I'm running it at +0/x0, and I can't see anything online indicating that Adlai has either a set level adjustment or a set level. This wasn't just a visual glitch, either: while I was able to defeat him (yay Endurance drain!!!), he definitely seemed much harder than bosses of my level - I missed more often, he hit for higher damage, etc.

This image shows off the level of the boss and the fact that the minion that spawned with him is white to me (i.e. level 26). CoH-Lvl30bosslvl26mission.thumb.JPG.f254942fcb817b964b6d6bbdd0db93b0.JPG

EDIT: Sooo, "Recover the 3 Tank Freaks", the next mission in the arc, just so happens to have a level 30 ally. Again, this is a +0/x0 mission, where everything else was of the appropriate level.

This image shows off the random level 30 ally. The ally beside him is level 26.

CoH-lvl30petlvl26mission.thumb.JPG.b468d1c0868fd93af61b281f0f234818.JPG

Edited by Frostmoon