Admissions Officer Lenk

Rudra

Okay, so making the IO tutorial contacts visible as a popup is a good idea. However, I can't get any contacts for my level 12 Blaster (except for the the ones in King's Row) because everyone refers me to Admissions Officer Lenk. Even if I do radio missions followed by the Safeguard, the detective gives no contacts at all.

• Like 1

Maybe you should... and I know this might sound strange, but bear with me here... go talk with Admissions Officer Lenk?

• Haha 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

I did. Now I'm again trying to get contacts. However, Admissions Officer Lenk shouldn't lock out the other contacts. Not everyone needs or wants to do the IO tutorial.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Correction: None of the level 10-15 Steel Canyon contacts will speak to my character even after I have seen Admissions Officer Lenk. They insist on my character talking to Admissions Officer Lenk while he is an active contact, and after he is cleared, they insist on my character talking to the detective who will not give any contacts even when you complete the assigned safeguard after the radio missions.

(Edit: Finally got a Skyway City contact, but had to get it from King's Row.)

Edited by Rudra
Edited to remove duplicate "on". And again to add "Steel Canyon".