Cleopatra Cut Scene in Nova Praetoria

From the Loyalist Responsibility story arc's morality mission in Nova Praetoria, there's a cutscene with Chief Interrogator Washington and Cleopatra.  I may be suffering from Mandela Effect, but I could swear that, years ago, your character showed up in the cut scene.  Now, Chief Interrogator Washington turns around to his right to talk to... thin air.  There's a spot where there clearly should be your character, but nada.  Your character is missing throughout the whole cut scene, and isn't seen again until after the cut scene is over.

Again, this may be Mandela Effect, but I thought that I'd report this just in case.  

I don't remember any of my characters actually being in that cut scene.  To the best of my memory, it was always Washington and Cleopatra talking to each other in the cut scene, and then you get the choice at the end of the cut scene. I may be mistaken, it has been a while since I dealt with Washington, but I'm pretty sure our characters were never actually in the cut scene itself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, like I said, very possibly Mandela Effect.  But Washington does turn to his right to talk to your character... and there's just empty air, where it looks like your character should be.  Odd, either way.