The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

AR Devices Blaster has a……Build Up….!!!!!

Snarky

The AR devices Blaster is quite the oddball.  I have loved it forever.  Glad that HC has been working on the sets. Great job. 

AR, u like most sets, has no Aim power.  But that is fixed by Devices.  But Devices has no Buildup.  Well, not like other Blaster secondary do anyways. 

The Targeting Drone in Devices has an oddball buildup that I am finding out few people know about. Basically, if you are not “in combat”. Attacking, attacked, clicking a glowie (the same stuff that breaks stealth) you get an orange circle around targeting drone power button. This lets you know you are at +dam and ready for a “First Strike”.  Great for Snipe or the ranged Tier 9 Full Auto.  Can also be used with BFG…errr LRM

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Snarky changed the title to AR Devices Blaster has a……Build Up….!!!!!
On 3/16/2024 at 1:10 AM, Snarky said:

The AR devices Blaster is quite the oddball.  I have loved it forever.  Glad that HC has been working on the sets. Great job. 

AR, u like most sets, has no Aim power.  But that is fixed by Devices.  But Devices has no Buildup.  Well, not like other Blaster secondary do anyways. 

The Targeting Drone in Devices has an oddball buildup that I am finding out few people know about. Basically, if you are not “in combat”. Attacking, attacked, clicking a glowie (the same stuff that breaks stealth) you get an orange circle around targeting drone power button. This lets you know you are at +dam and ready for a “First Strike”.  Great for Snipe or the ranged Tier 9 Full Auto.  Can also be used with BFG…errr LRM

The targeting drone out of combat makes your snipe so much more deadly and field op is great to help with endurance. That's why Mistress-Six is so much fun for me to play.

• Like 2

Main toons: Mistress-Six (Blaster), Cyber Bishop (Tank), D-Six (Blaster), Bowmistress (Blaster), Rina-Twelve (Blaster), Blazin' Bow (Blaster), 20 Fathoms (Blaster), Icee Qube (Blaster), Minaton (Tank), Princess Ariel Gabrielle (Tank), Lady Lilia M (Blaster)

• 4 weeks later