Note: Valentines missions when active cannot be abandoned

I got this on my main, but shes a hero not a villain, and I cant find Scratch anywhere so i want to dismiss the contact and also remove the active mission, but the button to abandon the mission is grayed out and wont let me click it.

The Valentine tip missions are only active during the Spring Event. Scratch is also only available during the Spring Event in Pocket D. So you will need to wait until next year's Spring Event to do the tip. As for why you can't just abandon it? I'm guessing it is because you need to actively select the mission to abandon it, but you can't actively select a mission that no longer technically exists until next Spring Event. That's just a guess though, I don't really know.

6 hours ago, Rudra said:

The Valentine tip missions are only active during the Spring Event. Scratch is also only available during the Spring Event in Pocket D. So you will need to wait until next year's Spring Event to do the tip. As for why you can't just abandon it? I'm guessing it is because you need to actively select the mission to abandon it, but you can't actively select a mission that no longer technically exists until next Spring Event. That's just a guess though, I don't really know.

To abandon missions, you don't want them active.   You either don't have any active, or make one other active, call the contact of the mission you want to abandon, and hit the abandon button.

Valentine event not being available probably is causing an issue.  Probably will need a GM to intervene.  /petition