Arsenal Assault Trip Mine knocks back instead of down

Monkeyking

Arsenal Assault's Trip Mine is only supposed to knock enemies down instead of back. It's listed as 0.75 knock in-game and on City of Data; a power is only supposed to knock down at 0.75 and lower. Instead, it consistently hurls +0 enemies away when it goes off. It's extremely annoying when trying to use the one-two combo of an area CC then toebombing them, only to scatter the whole crowd.

Just now, Monkeyking said:

Arsenal Assault's Trip Mine is only supposed to knock enemies down instead of back. It's listed as 0.75 knock in-game and on City of Data; a power is only supposed to knock down at 0.75 and lower. Instead, it consistently hurls +0 enemies away when it goes off. It's extremely annoying when trying to use the one-two combo of an area CC then toebombing them, only to scatter the whole crowd.

Some critters, like Clockwork, are susceptible to KB and will get knocked back even with a KB value less than 1.

Are you higher level than the mobs in question or have any enhancements or active buffs that improve KB? If you are higher level, the effectiveness of your powers, like KB, is improved, resulting in KD attacks becoming KB attacks. And if you have anything at all that improves your secondary effects, then KD can become KB as well, whether from slotted enhancements, used buff powers, or any other source of improved effect.

Edited by Rudra
Edited to correct "the" to "that".