Change Emote effect for outfits resets itself to "none"

The effect emote one can set to happen when changing costumes resets itself on relog. It stays put as long as I play, but as soon as disconnect/log back on later its reset to "none".

A GM mailed me this bug forum link and asked me if I use tequila (?) or the launcher. I use the regular launcher that game with the recent game installation. No mods or anything outside the normal installation.

... also I prefer fruit liqueur and rum for hard liqueur. By the time I encountered the bug that I could repeat every time I was sober.

Logging out has always reset the the option in the dropdown menu in the costume screen.  So, don't think this is a bug. 

And this is why I use key binds for my costume changes.  I usually will use a different emote for a different costume on the same character as well.  And none of my emotes change when relogging.  

/bind numpad1 cce 0 CCSpin

/bind numpad2 cce 1 CCBackflip

/bind numpad3 cce 2 CCMurderOfCrows

...that's how the syntax would go.  No spaces are to be used for the name of the emote.  Just bind to whatever keys want.  Or make a macro button:

/macro CC1 cce 0 CCSpin

/macro CC2 cce 1 CCBackflip

/macro CC3 cce 2 CCMurderOfCrows

Costume slots are set up/internally labelled like this....

image.jpeg.d253f487094e979935f9f32e3816dbbf.jpeg

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Frozen Burn said:

Logging out has always reset the the option in the dropdown menu in the costume screen.  So, don't think this is a bug. 

And this is why I use key binds for my costume changes.  I usually will use a different emote for a different costume on the same character as well.  And none of my emotes change when relogging.  

/bind numpad1 cce 0 CCSpin

/bind numpad2 cce 1 CCBackflip

/bind numpad3 cce 2 CCMurderOfCrows

...that's how the syntax would go.  No spaces are to be used for the name of the emote.  Just bind to whatever keys want.  Or make a macro button:

/macro CC1 cce 0 CCSpin

/macro CC2 cce 1 CCBackflip

/macro CC3 cce 2 CCMurderOfCrows

Costume slots are set up/internally labelled like this....

image.jpeg.d253f487094e979935f9f32e3816dbbf.jpeg

Hope this helps!

This is helpful; thanks! 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1