Costume Part Issue

Lockpick

I have a DP/MC and originally picked Munitions Mastery.  This gave me an option of an assault rifle in the costume editor.  I noticed the rifle was not showing up when using it.  I respecced out of Munitions Mastery, but the rifle is still showing up and will not allow me to remove it, which prevents me from loading saved costumes.  I also noticed that now one of my pistols doesn't show up when using it.  Any thoughts on fixing?

This one actually probably belongs in the bug forums. Also spell out your AT and powersets. You may want to actually submit a ticket to have a GM look at your character, it sounds like your data is corrupted in some way. I don't know if they have some way to surgically correct it. I would also look at any multiple builds you have and make sure you don't still have munitions mastery on them because I could see (thanks to the crab backpack issue) that being a complicating factor.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!