Once more, help me deciding on my next character!

Lyrium

My altitis is striking back, and as soon as I finish my Ice/Time blaster I'm rolling a new character!

I have decided on Fire Blast. I need to choose between Dark Miasma or Radiation Emission. And I need to choose between Defender or Corruptor.

Ideas, suggestions, should I just coin toss, level the 4 of them...?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

The first thing to decide is how quickly you want your fire attacks. That will determine which AT.

If corrupter, then fire/dark is pretty powerful.

I'm not worried about it. The sooner the merrier, but if I need to wait some levels, so be it.

Fire/Dark is what sounds better on my head, but I'm not sure how useful it would be for hard content instead of Rad/Fire (or Fire/Rad)

Between the two, assuming we're speaking of corruptors here I would probably roll fire/dark. I have an ice/dark which absolutely shreds things but you just made an ice blaster.

Tar patch helps keep things in your rain of fire which benefits quite decently with scourge (so another point for Corruptors), and due to mobs being clumped in a tar patch fireball/inferno. Also Howling Twilight is great for breaking regen on AVs. You also get a team stealth, lots of -damage and -tohit, and fluffy.

Radiation emission isn't bad by any means, but fallout is not that useful unless you have a vengeance mule, and mutation isn't anywhere near as good as HT. AM is pretty nice though.

• Like 1