The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Tankbuster requirements reduced to 50?

Ukase

I just got Tankbuster on a character, and I remember clearly - just yesterday, dusting a character off after parking it at various locations - and now have all the day job badges - except for Vanguard, though I've satisfied the requirements for it - but only just this minute dinged 35 to go get it. 

The map server event certainly helped with leveling!  I'd done a nemesis event yesterday for about 50 fakes and both posi 1 & 2 and got gearsmasher, I just needed Freak tanks and the rest of the fakes. 
So, I set out to clobber some freak tanks - and they counted double. So, when one rezzed, I got to kill it twice, but I got credit for 4! 

I thought maybe I'd missed something in the patch notes about it - and as we all know, sometimes the patch notes are lengthy - easy to miss something like that. I figured the Badger site would show any changes to it - but maybe not - but saw no changes there. 

Not complaining, just sharing the info. Seems like I would have picked up on this change somewhere, so maybe it's a bug. No idea.