The scroll on character ID no longer appears/functions

Night

For some spaghetti code reason, when looking at a character ID the scroll on the right-side of the window no longer appears if the text is longer than the box allows to display all at once. As a comparison, ID box in normal size, and expanded, the normal-sized one should have a scroll tab on the right to allow for scrolling down and reading the rest of the character's bio but it no longer appears anymore.

image.png.cd8b12d854ac20b61377e148fa83b053.pngimage.png.69df1094c5299ad43b2f9cc23908144f.png

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
Posted (edited)

As an update, it seems to apply to your own personal ID when viewing it yourself, but not others'? Definitely has to do with the new tick to display your first character appearance, somehow it removes the scrollbar on the side, it's weird inconvenient spaghetti code...

Edited by Night

Yeah, if this could be fixed, it would be greatly appreciated. I find it is often better to review my characters' bios in the Personal Info window rather than the Bio window because the text editor doesn't add hidden symbols increasing the character count while reviewing the bio in the Personal Info window. (I find it's better to find the errors I need to fix before opening the bio window so it glitches as little as possible on my bios.)