Make it impossible for unseen mobs to obstruct clicking on objects

It's not properly a bug, but it's possible for one character to prevent another from using objects like a crafting table without the second character knowing that they're there. I had a character in Pocket D that had flown up to the crafting tables and attempted to click on one to open the crafting window, but was getting no response, even when moving to another table. I finally turned my character 90° and saw that there was another character behind mine, who had been completely unseen because of being 'behind' the camera position, but who had 'grabbed' my mouse pointer focus. After turning my character, I was able to get the 'interaction hand' mouse pointer change and craft the IOs.

I've noticed this happening on occasion in other situations, where attempting to click on something in front of you will instead target/act on something that is not only behind you, but behind the camera position so that it is completely outside your field of view. Is there some way to tweak the way the game decides what your mouse pointer is targeting so that objects that are not actually displayed in your client's game window cannot be targeted, so things behind you won't interfere with targeting the thing in front of you that you actually wanted to click on?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yes please. This comes up a lot on my MMs where I go to click a door to progress through the mission, but instead a pet that isn't in my window gets selected. I can deal with that by shifting my camera angle to a more top down look to click the door and then returning to a face forward view, but not having things not on my screen not be what the game keeps thinking I'm selecting would be nice.