The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Kin/reflex - so many toggles, where/how much to slot +def?

Epistasis

So this is my first scrapper, and while I like the durability of the /reflexes set, there are so many toggles with just + def slotting options that I'm unsure how much love each of these should get.  Is it worth it to drop enough slots in any of the powers in particular to opt for set bonus enhancements?  Slotting my primary was a cakewalk, but at kind of a loss here, any recommendations?

Thanks much,

Poetry InMotion (Natural kinetic melee/reflexes scrapper)

Epistasis (Grav/Kinetics controller, main)

Torchbearer

Edited by Epistasis

Well you want 45% defense in each of the 3 positionals.  I would expect a minimum of 3-4 slots in each toggle and 2 per passive (probably a LotG recharge + the Defense one) as a starting point.  Don't forget Tough to put the two 3% defense uniques, and Weave.  That should put you right around 40% defense.  Last 5% is up to you... Combat Jumping/Hover/Manuevers or just focus on set bonuses.

On my most recent /SR scrapper I put 6 slots in one toggle (for the complete Reactive Defense set), 3-4 slots each in the other toggles and 3 slots each in the passives (one of which was a Kismet +acc). 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller