Favorite characters you play

Pink Topaz - Earth/Energy/Energy Dominator
Perma-dom with enormous lockdown powers and full Energy Blast and Energy Melee powers except the nuke, and solid defences. 
She's a space cop with a willpowered jewel weapon and strong preference for her favorite color. Personality wise she's a stiff-necked stickler for the rules, and "hmmf's" her way through teamups, especially if villians are involved.
She's fully incarnated out, but I still get her out for Shard Task Forces.

Abraxii - Illusion/Pain/Psi(?) Controller
She was my first character to use the teleport-to-teammate bind for a quick spot heal on someone several rooms away. Combined with Illusion's Phantom Army, Omnipresence was one of her powers - being able to be in multiple places at once.
And it was fun being a sweet helpful demon who just loves helping mortals.
Will probably remake her as Illusion/Empathy at some point.

Eva Sparkles - Energy/Energy/Force Blaster
Defence soft-capped blaster with a powerful punch.
A Dale Arden-esque sidekick/romantic interest who receives massive energy powers and becomes her own hero. 
I really got my Captain Marvel on here.

Jenny Foxgloves - Nature/Ice/Psi Defender
The hybrid result of a powerful but dumb nature spirit, and the human who wears the gloves in which she resides.
A whole lot of lockdown with Entangling Aura and single target holds, and some of the best visual effects in the game from Nature Affinity. I'd regularly do my crafting in Atlas Park opposite Ms Liberty in a Lifegiving Spores patch, and have people come and chat after coming to see what the glowing mushroom ring was.