EnM and StJ / EnA Heavy Armor 801 Builds

Linea

This is a conversion of Hornet to Stalker.  The 801 builds are intended as extremely heavy armor for soloing Hard Mode and Equivalent Content.  Most players will prefer offensive oriented builds instead.

I recommend EnM/Ena on Scrapper instead of Stalker, and Recommend StJ/Ena on stalker instead

StJ Ena ShadowMeld Stalker - 801 - Recharge-T9 ver 1c - [i25].mxd

StJ Ena WaterSpout Stalker - Alpha T3 - [i25].mxd

EnM Ena ShadowMeld Stalker - 801 - Recharge-T9 ver 1c - [i25].mxd

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE.

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard*, ..., 801.5 Moderate**, ..., 801.6 Hard***, ..., 801.7 Four Star****, ... 801.F Death.

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

• 1 month later
On 4/25/2024 at 6:28 PM, Linea said:

Most players will prefer offensive oriented builds instead.

By "offensive oriented builds" do you mean the build in your post named "StJ Ena WaterSpout - Alpha T3"? 

The "Waterspout" build takes 6 attack powers from the primary, one more than the "ShadowMeld" build. Is the additional power just for a set bonus or do you use all 6 attacks in your usual attack rotation?

2 hours ago, Icono04 said:

By "offensive oriented builds" do you mean the build in your post named "StJ Ena WaterSpout - Alpha T3"? 

The "Waterspout" build takes 6 attack powers from the primary, one more than the "ShadowMeld" build. Is the additional power just for a set bonus or do you use all 6 attacks in your usual attack rotation?

1. No, I mean builds not built by me at all.  I so rarely build fully offensive builds that when I want something more offensive I look at others builds as well.
  2. The Alpha build was an everyday build instead of an 801 build.  Waterspout is for AoE which Stalkers typically lack.  ... Back when I tested the stalker builds (I did StJ/Ena with each APP) they all fell out about even on ST damage, or so close that given stalker variance, that it was impossible to meaningfully measure short of running 20+ runs each.    If I have to run 20 runs each and average it in order to measure the difference then it's really just a direct choice of AoE vs Defense vs Flavor vs Utility.  For an everyday build, take the Waterspout for the AoE.  But even that build is heavily armored, and most stalkers will use a fraction of that armor and instead put resources to more offense.
  • Thumbs Up 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE.

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard*, ..., 801.5 Moderate**, ..., 801.6 Hard***, ..., 801.7 Four Star****, ... 801.F Death.

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.