Striga Island Trainers don't appear on the map until they've been revealed through the Fog of War

I've been to Striga Island a few times now since the last page dropped and i've noticed something strange about it.  Both Ravenstorm and Arbiter Mudd don't appear on the minimap until they've been revealed on the map's Fog of War for a character, after which they remain on the map (presumably as long as the fog remains cleared; playing on a different computer or deleting the fog data might hide them again).  They can be revealed either by getting close or by using Reveal and removing all the fog at once.  As far as I can tell this doesn't happen on any other map.  I'm assuming the waypoints for Ravenstorm and Arbiter Mudd might be incorrectly impelemented as Neighborhood markers and not as Trainers though turning off Neighborhood markers doesn't hide them.

Here's what the map looks like on a character who's never been to Striga before.  The Base Portal is moused over to seperate it as that's where Ravenstorm should appear.

image.jpeg.ea6dfa668b5d9a1ad62ec95c6d8531bd.jpeg

After using Reveal, both Ravenstorm and Arbiter Mudd have their icons on the map.

image.jpeg.a2c865e578a49ed9b644fd75aede94fb.jpeg

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.