after update it will not get passed the loading bar

I'm using tequila. I meant to say loading bar. I will click on tequila from the desktop icon, it will pop up and then click play after the green bar reaches the end. then a smaller longer bar will pop up saying loading and that is as far as it will go... it was "loading" for hours. thx for the help

3 minutes ago, knightbaby85 said:

I'm using tequila. I meant to say loading bar. I will click on tequila from the desktop icon, it will pop up and then click play after the green bar reaches the end. then a smaller longer bar will pop up saying loading and that is as far as it will go... it was "loading" for hours. thx for the help

The best option at this time is to switch to the Official Homecoming Launcher: https://manifest.cohhc.gg/launcher/hcinstall.exe  Tequila is being phased out, so you'll need to switch eventually anyway.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

yes sir that worked perfectly. first issue I had in years. good thing I didn't uninstall tequila first before installing this one because it asked me if I wanted to keep all saved toons and costumes. might want to add that in next time someone needs help like this...if that matters. it might have did it anyways once I signed in.

anyways, thanks so much glacier peak you're so awesome dude. you a beast, guru. got me fixed up again. the only one that would help me. thanks again. about to go play coh ..have a good one. later

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1