Looking for specific enemy types...

Posted (edited)

Is there a guide somewhere to what each enemy group under AE is connected to? Many of them are self-explanatory but I am looking for a few hyper-specific things maybe.

1) an enemy group for CoT demons -only-

They were once called "Praetorians" in pre-Going Rogues times, if I'm not mistaken.

2) the Sybill's of Cimerora... Was hoping to use base models and color tint them, though I suppose NOW we can fully recreate them but I'm not trying to bloat the file size like that.

2b) Cimeroran civilians, the non-hostile folk

Etc! Something else might come up later! Like I said, a guide to what's what would be appreciated, and I imagine at this point requests like mine are nothing new. Thanks! 

Edited by SpookTheHerd

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon

1. Do you mean Infernal's Demon? Select "Infernal Demon (45-54)" in the Enemy Group drop list.
  2. You can color default model by pressing "Edit Standard Character" button right below Character drop down list. Select Cimeroran (35-54), Sybil Bramlet, then edit her appearance. Editing standard character doesn't bloat the file.
  3. If I am not mistaken, Cimeroran civilians aren't available as in standard character. You need to create custom characters.