crey employee day job location

if you enter the day job location for the crey employee day job, the crey building in nerva archepeligo, upon entering the building the day job timer is not enabled. if you go further inside the day job icon will appear, and if you go back to the same door the icon will persist, indicating that it is working. it does not work only when entering. so, often the case is that i parked a character there, but only just inside the building, after 4 days, no award is given, nor time accumulated. only upon moving further into the room will it enable the timer to start for the whole room.

NOTE! when i went with a character that has the badge, the DJ icon appears on entering.

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

There are a couple day jobs like that.   One day, need to go flit about and test where the timer is dead for or shifts you somewhere because of being too close to a door.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

On 5/15/2024 at 1:47 AM, Ridiculous Girl said:

if you enter the day job location for the crey employee day job, the crey building in nerva archepeligo, upon entering the building the day job timer is not enabled. if you go further inside the day job icon will appear, and if you go back to the same door the icon will persist, indicating that it is working. it does not work only when entering. so, often the case is that i parked a character there, but only just inside the building, after 4 days, no award is given, nor time accumulated. only upon moving further into the room will it enable the timer to start for the whole room.

NOTE! when i went with a character that has the badge, the DJ icon appears on entering.

Is that the building with the contact or maybe a trainer in it? I remember on live people bugging it and the Devs explaining it was like that do to the contact being in the same building.

If it’s the same building you are referring to.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.