Need a viable SS/FIRE build

Vlad0wnz

I use this for bossless firefarms.  I dont know if incarnate stuff shows up on your end but:

alpha: Agility: endmod, rech, def side.  The recharge alone will outdamage Muscle in the long run

destiny: Ageless: 90s>120s version of rech/end

hybrid: energy proc side

lore: whatever really, i use knives of veng support side for Adrenaline Boost and its 30% damage aura shout

judge: ion, left side

Also after going over this I am going to put a Gaussian proc instead of recharge in Rage next chance I get because multistacked rages tend to piss me off

ssfire.txt

On 5/26/2024 at 7:19 AM, Vlad0wnz said:

Hey guys returning player here, been trying a SS/Fire build for farming thats current, any help is appreciated. Thanks

As much as I hate to say it(because I like brutes more than tanks), arguably, you're going to get more damage overall done with this as a tank since it can build the fire resist and defense easier and lets you focus more on the damage.  Remember that while fire's burn is an 8ft radius 5 max target only power for either brutes or tanks, Blazing aura for both also being max capped 10 mobs,  the real difference is in footstomp which is 16 max capped for tankers and 10 only for brutes.  That's 6 more mobs taking the same calculated damage and thus more expediently killing the mobs, even if there is a damage difference favoring(only more just a bit more) brutes.

Spaghetti Betty showed off a toon she tested on Ston's new test  mission made they made to replace trapdoor(because of the dev changes to council)mission and granted they used more things that typically are used in a farm run to boost things but you can see at least the multiplicative damage due to the tank having 6 more it can hit in the 15ft range with footstomp at least.

And that's not a fire farmer build they made either (though that build they used is fire capped).  It could be tweaked for better fire farmer functions of course.