New to Kin, build assistance.

Mezegis

36 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

Thank you for the link.  Is something wrong with my MIDS, or do you not have anything slotted in soul link?   Also, do you notice the 6-7% defense below 45% during the hail of bullets cool down?

Should I just try for 33% base defense so I can pop a luck and be soft capped?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mezegis said:

Thank you for the link.  Is something wrong with my MIDS, or do you not have anything slotted in soul link?   Also, do you notice the 6-7% defense below 45% during the hail of bullets cool down?

Should I just try for 33% base defense so I can pop a luck and be soft capped?

I didn't because it was changing when I last made this build so couldn't slot into it. Thunderstrike is the cheap and cheerful option to get Ranged up towards the softcap. Or 5 purples. 

I do run Defensive Amplifier on this character basically perma (he's also my money making character so I can afford it with 20 mins crafting & selling work) so that gets me pretty much capped to both anyway. 

I checked, I actually have 3 thunderstrike, 3 procs in it now. With Def Amplifier that gives me just 45%

image.png.997cb7e51e4c659e5cc7e91a3d0f4fc7.png

Edited by Carnifax

• 2 months later

Strangely, my build turned up in Mids and i didn't put it there. My kin build has Storm Blast as a primary, but a very different build of Kinetics.  I almost exclusively team when I played this toon. Takes longer for me to cast Transfusion then for it to recharge, hence why there is only 2 enhancements in it.  Most fights are over after 2 Siphon Power and a Fulcrum Shift.  Usual chain is Storm Cell, Speed Boost, Siphon Power, Fulcrum Shift, Direct Strike, Siphon Power.  If team is built for DPS, I cut out Storm Cell and Direct Strike, and just stay a meth dealer keeping my clients high all the time.

Corruptor (Storm Blast - Kinetics).mbd