Day Job not completing

My meter for logging out in a police station has maxed out, and I've spent an extra 5ish hours logged out there and I'm still not getting the badge. When I hover over it doesn't give a percent. The badge below it does give a percent. 

bug.PNG

You must be Hero or Vigilante alignment to unlock it. There are several badges like that, in that they require your character to be the correct alignment. You can progress them, you just can't get them until your alignment meets the badge's prerequisites.

• Like 1

To be complete about it, these are the badges that require you to be on a specific side.

Hero, Vigilante: City Official (Atlas city hall), Law Enforcer (police stations), Commuter (train stations), Shop Keeper (stores), Dimensional Explorer (Shadow Shard), Intern (PI Portal Corp)

Villain, Rogue: Pilot (Arachnos helicopters), Crey Employee (Nerva Crey building), Arachnos Official (Grandville), Arachnos Agent (various Arachnos bases), Smuggler (ferries), Demagogue (Port Oakes city hall)

• Like 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.