Need help with Electric/Energy Stalker

Trebor

• 2 weeks later
On 6/15/2024 at 10:58 PM, Trebor said:

I can't find the mids build and I used to have one on live.  Anyone have an El/En mids build to share?

If you head all the way to the back of the stalker forums you should be able to find a few, they were (and in my opinion still are) considered the no. 1 stalker combo. But they may need an update, thunderstrike got a bump recently and just makes elec melee even better. @DreadShinobiposted a lot of good ones if you can find them. The 2nd build maybe one of them but it probably needs updating. Just slot minimal defences and throw everything else into recharge bonuses. Energy gives you more free slots to play with than any other secondary so you can go all in on epics. 

ELEC NRG - Stalker (Electrical Melee - Energy Aura).mbd ELEC NRG DREADSHINOBI - Stalker (Electrical Melee - Energy Aura).mbd

• 2 weeks later

Here's my current build. I am in way a master at building toons, but I think he's a lot of fun, and he seems to be invincible(?) I haven't found anything I can't solo, maybe AE Fire farms give me trouble, but actual game content: +4/8. I still die if I get sloppy: I'm always learning and improving him, and sometimes I respec  and go for more dps and less defense. I have Shadow Meld on auto an it's not quite permanent but with the incarnates and it's heal , I feel like a comic character. I hope it helps and gives you ideas.

Harbinger of Fear Ultimate- Stalker (Electrical Melee).mbd