Weird Enhancement Bug

BrandX

Had a bunch of Panacea Lvl 50+5 IOs in my trays, waiting to hit lvl 47 to slot them.  Did a respec, it turned my Lvl 50+5 Heal/Absorb Panacea into a lvl 10.

Then I tried to Convert it.  It said it was 50+5 in the Converted into tray, but still remained lvl 10.  Converted it to the Proc.  Then converted it to another that can be +5ed.  Still reads the same, but still says lvl 10 in the tray.

• Thanks 1

As an add, it said I could slot it from the tray, so even if the converted to slot says it's 50+5, it's saying I can slot it at lvl 41.   I, however, didn't slot it, because I wasn't sure if that would keep it stuck at 10.

I'd be interested to know if: 1) it changes back after a few days and 2) what the "info" says it's a lvl 50 or says it's a lvl 10

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

It never changed back after a couple of days.  When I hit level 47, I slotted it with the others, it said level 10.  I unslotted it, said it was level 10.  Logged out and back in and still level 10.  So I just sold it on the market and bought rebought one and got more +5s, as after that point, I couldn't think of what to do until later I thought I could've waited till level 50 and slot it again to see.