The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Incarnate Lore advice for Tankers

Story Archer

What would be the most highly recommended Lore pet for a Rad/SS Tanker that relies almost entirely on +Res and +Absorb/+Regen for defenses and relies on damage procs to counteract Rage crash?

And while we're on the topic, other side of the fence, what would be the best Lore pet for a SR/Dark tanker that's pretty much the opposite?

Why each suggestion would be the best call would also be appreciated, if you're so inclined to share 🙂

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 7:53 AM, Uun said:

On a tank you shouldn't need the buff (radial) pets and should be able to select a pet based on dps. See the 2nd tab of the linked sheet.

Incarnate Lore Pets List

Well, she's not built for defense like a conventional Tanker - basically just high resistance and a bit of healing/absorb and that's it. Still, I feel like the only thing I really need help with is single-target DPS for those EB/AV/GM fights, since I tend to dominate the AoE aspect of the game. I'm having a little bit of difficulty tracking that on the link (thanks for the link, btw) - any suggestions off the top of your head to narrow it down? Maybe Phantoms or Knives of Vengeance?

Edited by Story Archer

Knives of Vengeance Core are my favorites. They don't clutter up the screen, and seem effective in combat, especially when you are controlling aggro and they are not getting attacked directly.

• Like 1

Banished Pantheon is probably the strongest, but the Ravager is just so massive and doesn't always work with the character concept. Carnival, Knives and Talons are all solid picks if you want normal sized pets.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Story Archer said:

Well, she's not built for defense like a conventional Tanker - basically just high resistance and a bit of healing/absorb and that's it.

Defense on Rad Armor isn't conventional.  It's a house of cards.  If you built for resistance, heal/absorb, recharge, and slow resistance, then you've done Rad Armor "conventionally", in my book.   And it doesn't need help from a Radial Lore pet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

On 7/12/2024 at 8:45 AM, ZemX said:

Defense on Rad Armor isn't conventional.  It's a house of cards.  If you built for resistance, heal/absorb, recharge, and slow resistance, then you've done Rad Armor "conventionally", in my book.   And it doesn't need help from a Radial Lore pet.

Well this is her if you want to review her...

[Sheen].mbd

Screenshot(72).thumb.png.e342eb11378f2a92fa52a3fb37f9c268.png

Edited by Story Archer