i'm looking for Teleport Macros ??

I personally like the following combination:

/bind leftdoubleclick powexeclocation cursor Combat Teleport
Note that you may occasionally Combat Teleport to random locations when using this, but it is nice and intuitive for use in combat. If you are having problems option is to use doublerightclick or I think someone suggests mousechord instead.

/bind lshift+lbutton powexeclocation cursor Teleport

No need for macros!

• Thumbs Up 1

Torchbearer: Flitz (MA/SR Scrapper), Lead Hose (AR/Dev Blaster), Red Rag (Fire/Fire Brute) ... and many more!

In addition to have mousebinds for quicky teleports, I often have a couple of macros to TP to a target location, or backwards (to use cone attacks)

Some examples, sub in the name of the power you want to use:

/macro_image "DevouringEarthSeed_Respiring_Seedbuff" "BAMF" "powexec_location target Shield Charge"

/macro_image "StaffFighting_StaffMastery" "BAMF" "powexec_location target Combat Teleport"
/macro_image "StaffFighting_AssassinsStaff" "BACK" "powexec_location Back:25 Combat Teleport"

/macro_image "Gadgets_TargetingDrone"    "BAMF" "powexec_location target Jaunt"

/macro_image "DevouringEarthSeed_Hematic_Seedbuff"    "BAMF" "powexec_location target Burst of Speed"
/macro_image "DevouringEarthSeed_Hematic_seedblood"   "Back" "powexec_location Back:25 Burst of Speed"

/bind Y "powexeclocation up:max Teleport"

Gets you the 'ell out of a situation; you need to choose a TP-to-some-safe-lower-place action within a few seconds, though.

We, uh, did all this a few months ago. Maybe reviewing the last thread is more productive than duplicating it.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com