The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Reducing the respec power allocation in power tray less painful

Respec is something we do at one time or another, but when we finish, our power trays are devasted.

Could it be possible to not have things like costumes, pets placed in the trays, at least ensure that preference is given to main, inherent, mastery, macros, incarnate powers are placed first, and then with whatever room is left put the foo foo powers.

I ask this, because I have experienced at times that my trays are filled with junk powers, resulting with many of  my main powers don't on them and have to search for them and drag them.

Only a request...

Regards

Edited by DrRocket
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

This would be great.

In the meantime, you can always chage zones and they mostly reset back to how you had them. If you changed the order you picked any powers they will be in different places, if you have prestige sprints they'll have to be removed from the tray, rest usually has to be moved, and a few other random powers that you don't need in trays will be in the trays... but for the most part your powers will be where you had them. It even puts macros back.

Edited by LKN-351

Are you looking for Ultramode style, candy coated enhancements and powers?

WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!

(they're also in the City Mod installer)

It is indeed cumbersome to have to re-arrange everything after a respec.  I usually use the clear tray command to at least give myself a clean slate to work with.  That being said, some sort of "remember power trays" and "load saved power trays" option would be great!