Stalled Arcs

Hi diddly ho there fellow Architects! 

I’m just a small time AE author providing an update, if anyone cared to know, about my the status of my arcs. I have a follow up to The Pariahs: Magus Grey almost done(Literally just need to add one more mish, do a once or twice over for typos, and add in some flavor clues and it’s donezo!)

Due to wanting to focus on some exciting new things going on in RL and a good deal of burnout on CoH/direction of development, I’ll be taking a tentative year long sabbatical from CoH and probably not working on any arcs. 

Could be longer or shorter, but for now that’s the plan! I’ll definitely read reviews of arcs though and keep them in mind for when I do come back.

Thanks for playing my arcs thus far, and I never said it before but you all are my favorite section of the forums besides the base builders 🙂

Keep making amazing content!

Edited by Seed22
  • Like 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

Understood, my friend. We'll be waiting!

• Like 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

18 hours ago, cranebump said:

Understood, my friend. We'll be waiting!

Much appreciated! I’ll still be around the forums posting here and there, but as far as logging in yeah that’ll be stopping for awhile.

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|