The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

MSR PopMenu

Porche

I am putting up my current MSR Pop menu that I use on Everlasting for the daily 7pm Mothership raid. I have been leading this raid for I think its 8 months now and after a lot of adding and pruning this PopMenu is what I have ended up with.  There are also plenty of training callouts for newbies which I often have on my raids.

Note that due to me being annoyed with the league bugs and instances, I do not run my raids as instanced.  All of the recruitment messages are written based around the non-instanced raid.  If you prefer to run instanced, edit the messages or add a section.

update: I have added in variants of all my callouts for instances as well!

Nearly everything will go to league chat except the recruitment callouts which note what channel they use and the wrap-up call out which uses broadcast, mostly because by the time I hit it half the league has already left.

Originally this was based on an older Chaos United (Everlasting) MSR menu that I swear I got off of City Modder but can't find anymore.  It doesn't look anything like it anymore but credit to where it got started.

There are some excellent guides to popmenus here on this forum but in brief there are two steps:

In your Homecoming installation directory copy the attachment to the sub folder:

\data\texts\<Language>\menus\

Then launch the game and in game you can do the following command to create a button:

/macro MSR "popmenu MSR"

When you hit that button the menu will pop up and you can select options. 

MSR.mnu

Edited by Porche
Updated and cleaned popmenmu with Instanced callouts
  • Like 1

My first experiences leading were on Everlasting doing MSRs, and I still lead 2-3 MSRs per week on Excelsior. Your menu looks great. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)