The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Please show some love to the Kheldons:

I don't know why PBs and Warshades have to cope with the substantial "end drain crash". No other archetype has anything like that "Crash". The kheldon's are already denied access to epic/patron power sets and that in itself is a big disadvantage. Khelds damage out put has also been nerfed over the years. Can you show some love for Peacebringers and Warshades?  The few numbers of players that run a Kheld should put up a "RED FLAG" that something is wrong. Bring back the Peacebringers and the Warshdes gusto. Please consider helping them become a more popular toon to play. 

Sincerely Yours,

G E Man

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later
  • Game Master
13 hours ago, Salt Lord Dude said:

Idk I've been enjoying tri-form Warshade as is currently, but I wouldn't ever say no to a buff.

What do you play? Have I seen you in a Hami or MSR?

• 3 weeks later
On 7/20/2024 at 10:23 AM, G E Man said:

I don't know why PBs and Warshades have to cope with the substantial "end drain crash".

What exactly are you talking about? Do you mean the PB's light form crash? That only puts you at 50%, which is a lot better than most T9 crashes. Almost the melee ATs have a T9 that brings a big endurance crash, except for the ones that have a self-rez T9.

Warshades have the best self-heal + self-end in the game. The only sucky thing is that it relies on bodies so it can run dry during the Cyst mission on the ITF, and against ghosts, and against nearly everything in the Shadow Shard, or exploding robots... ugh.

But in Nova and Dwarf forms they have nearly endless endurance. It's great!

I keep switching between my Warshade and Peacebringer and can't decide which is my favorite.

The buffs I'd ask for:

• Better base damage when solo. 
  • Warshades able to use all TP powers in human and dwarf form, so I could use Fold Space as a Dwarf. Maybe combine them like the attacks that carry into Squid and Dwarf to save a couple slots.
  • Peacebringers able to benefit from Hover/Fly/Afterburner in Squid form since that's their native travel power.
  • An actual power to choose human form to make switching to human more definitive. Right now I have a bind to detoggle dwarf and squid, but tapping it doesn't queue it to trigger after the current attack finishes, and mashing it sometimes makes my dude pop back into a form instead of always dropping out of it.
  • I wish Squid didn't have anchoring during attacks. Sucks that a native flying thing has to come to a complete halt to attack and then resume flying again.
  • And more base damage when solo.

Both my khelds are tri-form and I love it. It's great having the variety of squid blasting, dwarf melee, and human utility.