DA Maps -Make me sick

When it comes to most maps in the game, I generally do not have an issue. However, stepping inside one of the new DA maps, gives me motion sickness.

The worst of the lot?

The sewer with the red goo as water. OMG! I did this one the other day and got very sick. So much so Pepto Bismal become my best friend. Not long ago, I ended up getting the sewer map again, even though I raced my way to the end, I was getting nauseous.  The Knives mansion and the Tsoo mission with the snow (fog?) on the screen also made me sick.

Suggestion:

When mission is accepted or arriving at the door of your mission, a popup box should appear asking if you want a normal map or a DA map. I know it sounds like a small hassle but, its hard to enjoy playing the game, when certain areas make you sick -literally.

Thanks!

Do you mean "Dark Astoria"? In any case, I want to be sympathetic, but.... no. Aside from the fact that it sounds like a lot of work for developers, I as a player don't want YOUR dialog box interrupting MY game.

Have you tried just skipping missions that make you sick? I might not have your exact problem, but there are certainly missions I didn't want to play for various and sundry reasons, so I just DIDN'T. The game makes it so easy to find a new contact, it will even give you a free teleport to any level-appropriate contact you haven't met yet, who can quite possibly be in an entire zone you haven't visited yet.

The devs want to empower players to progress their characters doing whatever they find fun, so if there was something actually "forcing" you to play maps that make you sick as the only way to progress your character, they'd see that as a pretty serious problem. But their solution would be to give you entirely NEW options, possibly involving a new contact or even a new zone. It will NOT involve adding intrusive, immersion-breaking dialog boxes to existing missions. I can pretty much guarantee that.

Not trying to be a jerk but gonna have to say No. The map is part of the lore. Why would they be in a regular office building for example? What's next - giving option to not blue cave it? Why not just give everyone the option to select whatever map they want then? Sorry, but this would take WAY too much resources to implement. If it bothers you that bad you are getting physically ill... you may want to find out why (could be a symptom of a larger problem) and avoid running DA missions. I personally get super nausuous in the Shadow Shard, but I also don't think anyone should be altering it for me... I deal with it by not going there unless I have to... which thankfully those weekly TFs are over now.