Question: Just How Do Globals And Procs Work With The Pets ?

TheAdjustor

Just how do the global bonuses work with the pets ? I was never able to wrap my head around this question back on live and I think my lack of understanding was a big reason why I stayed away from the pet classes. I can't recall ever seeing this well explained so I thought might as well ask and see if anyone has a good handle on how this works.

1st Globals. Do they transfer to the pets ? aka If I slot a +6 to hit def enhancement in one of my powers say combat jumping do the all the pets get that ?

2nd Set Bonuses. If I have accumulated damage, resist, or accuracy  bonuses from sets do they affect the pets as well ?

3rd Global Procs. Do things like the Numina's, Preventive Medicine, Performance Shifter transfer to the pets ?

4th Incarnate Abilities. The alpha slot being a universal slot seems like it would but does it ? , what about Hybrid and Interface ?

Thanks in advance and  a giant giant thanks to everyone that helped bring back the game we all love sooo very very much. It's fantastic to have this kind of place again.

1. Global bonuses do not transfer to the pets. There are a few enhancements that specifically give you an aura that affects your pets - sovereign right, call to arms, expedient reinforcements, edict of the master, and the two from the ATO sets. Pedantically, those also "don't transfer to the pets", since the aura is given to you :)

2. Same as 1) - no set bonuses affect pets.

3. I'm 90% sure they don't, but I'm not sure what happens if you slot one of the global procs directly into one of the pets.

4. The alpha slot acts like an enhancement slotted into each of your powers, so it affects your pets. Hybrid Support affects pets(t's an aura emanating from you), I'm not 100% sure about the rest - I've heard you must summon pets after you toggle Assault, otherwise they don't get the doublehit. Interface procs affect pets.