Agent of Order Badge

Zayaire

Does anyone happen to know what specific arcs are needed to earn this badge? All the information I'm finding for it says you get it when you purchase Going Rogue, which doesn't match the current description.

You need Matthew Habashy, Sondra Costel, Officer Fields, Aaron Thiery, and all three of Twinshot's arcs.

How did you track that down?  I was looking all over for an answer.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I went to Paragonwiki and followed the introduction chain.  I'm pretty sure those are all of them.

That’s what I did first - but it doesn’t reference any story arcs, just needing to have purchased Going Rogue - https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Agent_of_Order_Badge

Not saying you are wrong, but I’m not sure how you sussed out those 4 arcs.

If you are correct, then you have to do either Sondra or Officer Fields on Flashback, because you can only get one of them from Matthew.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

You need to do every story arc in Atlas Park.  The in-game badge description tells you that.  I just looked up which contacts were in Atlas Park.

Yes, you need to do one of them through flashback, although you'd probably have to flashback anyway unless you turn XP off because you level so fast at low levels.