Teen Titans / Young Justice / Avengers Academy?

Dreamlily

Ive had a rough idea buzzing around my head for a while now.  Would be interesting to see if some group go's ahead with this and even more interesting to see the results of such an idea

EMERALD STAR PUB DISCORD: 

Hey guys.  Need a place to go online were you can forget eberything going on in the real world?  Place to let loose have fun and a laugh?  Well come on down to the Emerald star pub.  A fun place to be thats both ooc and rp chat.  You want to know more theres an invite below to come check us out and have some fun

Emerald Star Pub

Are there any Teen Titans / Young Justice / Avengers Academy style super groups out there?

Yes there is!

SG Name: Paragon Junior Supers Academy

RP/RP Friendly: Tons of RP

Theme/Era: Academy to train the next generation of super-heroes

Redside/Blueside: Blueside

Recruitment Message:

I'm not in the SG leadership, so they could probably fill this out better than me.  But the PJSA is a fun RP SG where you play students, teachers, or allies of an Academy designed to train the next generation of super-heroes.  If you are interested, you can message me here or in-game at @WATER NYMPH and I'll put you in touch with the SG leaders.  We use Discord, (although I don't) and also have a message board at https://pjsa.enjin.com/

Are there any Teen Titans / Young Justice / Avengers Academy style super groups out there?

Yes there is!

Recruitment Message:

I'm not in the SG leadership, so they could probably fill this out better than me.  But the PJSA is a fun RP SG where you play students, teachers, or allies of an Academy designed to train the next generation of super-heroes.  If you are interested, you can message me here or in-game at @WATER NYMPH and I'll put you in touch with the SG leaders.  We use Discord, (although I don't) and also have a message board at https://pjsa.enjin.com/

Which Server? Sounds interesting.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Yes there is!

Recruitment Message:

Which Server? Sounds interesting.

Everlasting.