Plant control question, hold / immob weaker?

Taboomantis

I started to play around with a plant /storm the other day.  I am noticing when I cast my immobs, I hit but I don't kick down the groups.  I had and have no trouble on my dark.  Is the plant not really the same mag as other controllers?

I started to play around with a plant /storm the other day.  I am noticing when I cast my immobs, I hit but I don't kick down the groups.  I had and have no trouble on my dark.  Is the plant not really the same mag as other controllers?

It is the same, you can see it in the power description.  You might have been fighting something with immob resistance on one but not the other.  Vaazh zombies for instance are resistant to immob.

It is the same, you can see it in the power description.  You might have been fighting something with immob resistance on one but not the other.  Vaazh zombies for instance are resistant to immob.

Got it in one.  I saw the description was the same but yes vahz zombies was where I noticed it.